Tank Dell To The Draft!

https://twitter.com/jbarbosapxp/status/1599855090034434048?s=46&t=L6DLlVdueIWAsPS0P-clQg
THANK YOU TANK!!

40 Likes

Good luck to the young man. I look forward to rooting for him.

3 Likes

Gutsy to play in a meaningless bowl.

11 Likes

Best of luck to him. Go get paid young man.

5 Likes

Him and Tune are just built different. They constantly play hurt, they always tuff it out. If they can walk they gone play. I had a feeling they would it’s just how they are wired.

23 Likes

Fairly certain CDH knew the outcome. He said he spent a couple of hours with Dell in the last couple of days.

One more position on our wish list.

Man… this is a tough one. I hope he fares out in the NFL.

4 Likes

Honestly with with Brown, Golden, Manjack, Wilson, Nelson. WRs are not a huge need. You get one like Horn and you good to go.

1 Like

Wish we had more players like him. He has lived up to his name. Tank in the bowl game, you can guarantee a least one TD

14 Likes

You call it gutsy; I call it classy. It obviously isn’t a meaningless bowl to him and his teammates.

25 Likes

Oh it’s definitely how it should be. I’m old school too (50 next year btw) and you must remember I relate pretty well to a 95yr old in Pat but these are different days and times (most of which I don’t agree with) so YES it is classy.

4 Likes

Our players are a lot more classy than some of our fans. But never expect Coogfans to have any insight on what the players think, its all just projection

4 Likes

This is the right decision…

1 Like

Best of luck Tank.

we need a QB 1st and foremost.

1 Like

Awesome that he’s playing in the bowl game.

2 Likes

I call it foolish, especially from a future income prospective. The upside of playing in this game is extremely minimal. The downside, potentially catastrophic.

All the best to him though, whatever decision he makes (or made).

2 Likes

I still would like to see improvement and competition. We had way too many bad routes, drops and indiscipline.

He could be insured this season.

3 Likes

I enjoyed watching Tank the past 2 years. Now its time to do it and get paid.

Good luck!

Every game is potentially catastrophic lol, what’s one more game, they have been playing all their lives, the whole season means nothing then I don’t like kids opting out, finish the season with your team

1 Like