Tank Dell To The Draft!

Way to set an example

1 Like

Must not be meaningless to him

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/seniorbowl/status/1599862489478402049?s=46&t=vm2HbHV9pkP9twKoI0ARUQ

12 Likes

So, Tune will be throwing to Tank in the Independence Bowl and the Senior Bowl. Happy for them both.

8 Likes

I say classy and a true Coog just like Tune. And I think if Parrish was well he would be playing also

5 Likes

Awesome!!! Hes going to play. Has Tune announce hes going to play ???

Playing an extra game on National TV is always good exposure. Not every scout will be in Shreveport.
Combines are good but game time is better.

Good of him to suit up one more time. Wish him well at the next level.

Tank was fun to watch and a great player for us, wish him the best and hope he lands in a good spot in the NFL.

1 Like

Didn’t basketball players like Sasser and others do a test declare for the draft or some such and return to play another year?

I know this ain’t basketball but wonder if he is or even can do the same

1 Like

Dell doesn’t have NFL size, but he has an NFL heart.

I’m not sure how well he’ll perform at the next level, but I wish him well.

1 Like

I’ll give my take and say he will have a career similar to Tyler Lockett.

1 Like

What a special player. He will have no shortage of suitors at the next level.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jdm2186/status/1602718012959768578?s=46&t=dm8LMEbr6BsQUWAipZcUnQ

8 Likes

Sasser tested the waters without signing an agent. So that is why he was able to return. I don’t know how it works in FB. If a player declares for the draft, then maybe this disqualifies his return if not drafted.

2 Likes

He could blow out a knee just practicing running routes. Did you see how Kyler Murray blew out his knee by just running and juking? There was no defender within 4 or 5 yards when he went down. Life has no guarantees except ultimately ending in death.

Which
IMHO supports my argument
no need put oneself though the extra reps when the risk/reward is so low.

Dell also stated if Tune had another year of eligibility, then he would come back.

There is a close friendship and/or mutual respect between the two players.

1 Like