Tank Dell

I’m constantly in awe of the separation he gets on pretty much anyone. Dude is always open

5 Likes

I wonder if that DB ever found his socks.

5 Likes

Or his shoes, or maybe he hurt his neck. Jez, what a move - almost magical -now we know how lucky we have been.

3 Likes

That will turn heads, way to go Tank!

1 Like

Tank is giving DBs a new form of separation anxiety!

5 Likes

ELITE route runner. He always has been.

5 Likes

Dell said here are some skates son!

1 Like

Senior Bowl standout article 2023 Senior Bowl Day 2 standouts: NFL draft buzz for WR Nathaniel 'Tank' Dell, LB Daiyan Henley

“Dell checked in at 5-foot-8, 163 pounds earlier this week at the Senior Bowl. NFL teams tend to be cautious when it comes to drafting players who are that small, especially before Day 3 (Rounds 4-7). However, it makes defenders nervous to see players with Dell’s speed and separation ability lining up across from them on Sundays. As was the case during the 2022 college football season, Dell has basically been unstoppable in one-on-one matchups and has clearly created buzz with scouts I’ve spoken with in Mobile.”

7 Likes

https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/draft/2023-nfl-draft-profile-wr-nathaniel-tank-dell

“he feels like a player who is a Day 2 lock, and one whose stock is trending more and more toward being a second-round pick.”

" sure to get 150-plus catches in every day that he practices"

#91 on Tankathon.

Set for Tank talk. 2nd guy they mentioned.

3 Likes

Tank can start for almost every NFL team in the slot. Dana confirmed with his experienced eyes Dell is the Best Slot he ever coached. Tank is a QB dream. He will set NFL records for rookies his first year especially if he is not the main focus of defenses.

3 Likes

LZ was talking a lot about Dell this morning. He said the concern with Dell might be durability because its been said he played a lot lighter than 163 and will he hold up physically during a NFL season. He said teams that usually use measurables when they draft players are going to have to have some long conversations about Tank because he’s been unguardable in the Senior Bowl practices.

1 Like

Scouts over think way too much. Haven’t seen Tank take a big hit. He has body control in traffic. Teams will pay for passing on a better version of Desean Jackson…

3 Likes

Dell took a few hits that caused him to come off the field some, but it usually was only for a few plays at most.

3 Likes

They passed up on Marcus Jones because is size and look where that got them.

8 Likes

Has Tank missed a single game at UH? He has back to back 1300 yard seasons with double digit touchdowns. Can’t do that missing games injured. People were doing gator death rolls on his legs and he still didn’t miss time. Lol

7 Likes

Yeah I could see the concerns. But he does not seem injury prone. Plus maybe balls were forced and teams keyed on him alot. His second year in the NFL will tell alot about whether he can stay healthy. Honeymoon will be over. Teams will key in more. Avoiding big hits while being the focal point. He has Pro Bowl written all over his skill set. Can you imagine if someone like Justin Herbert having Tank.

1 Like

All depends on the system he lands in. Hopefully it will be good one. I think he does need to put on at least 10 lbs put probably lose that first step. I want to see him succeed. Go Dell!

1 Like

I don’t understand the size and durability narrative. In a theoretical sense, I get it. Has there ever been any cut and dry reason a WR didn’t hold up due to his size?

Are there recent examples of former NFL players? I honestly think people just like repeating stuff. His size is not an issue.

1 Like

…think you mean “jock”!!!

GO COOGS

I told everyone Dell is ready to play on Sundays. Watching him win all of his one on one match ups is so awesome. He’s getting noticed

5 Likes