Tech beats shorthorns!

I do want to say that I worded my response wrong. I did not find your analysis funny, more it raised the tendency for people like myself to under appreciate how good UH is. Exhibit A: Dejon Jarreau has been amazing on defense this year. Compare McClung stats v UT as opposed to vs. UH. (That performance is hardly a fluke!). I have been surprised Dejon is not garnering more attention this year for his defense.
Also, too, not all transitive equations are faulty simply by having variables. One needs to have enough knowledge and insight to know if the variables are fairly substituted. So, you may be right and the only way to know is for the teams to play. But, I will be delighted to meet UT in the tourney, if we are lucky enough to have one

1 Like

Saw the last 5 minutes.

A great game! Believe that Tech’s defense finally wore UT down enough that some shots quit falling.

UT player missed 2 FT’s in final minute which created the chance for TT to win. Got to hit FT’s!

Great for our SOS.

1 Like

Yeah, I tend to agree with this. I’m not sure how much I really care about rankings. As long as we’re in the 2 seed discussion, nothing else really maters. Seems like FF chances increase dramatically if you’re a 2-seed.

1 Like

Any time the whorns lose in anything is a good thing.

7 Likes