Techtards already talking crap

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102951/Contents/uh-vs-utsa-192590653/?page=1

For a school that claims to not care about us, they sure can’t keep our name out their mouths.

I’m celebrating rn but I’m already excited for the next game.

8 Likes

Well only way to shut them up is to go up there and beat em.

21 Likes

U seem to go on their boards and aggravate them, no need to even go on their boards

6 Likes

You’ve been trolling every opponents site for years. lol.

4 Likes

Every board needs a troll. He’s ours. Lol

15 Likes

HAHA

1 Like

Mods….release Cougar King!

13 Likes

They can talk crap they have dominated us recently, we played like crap for 3 qtrs today, if we play like that next week we have zero chance to win next week

1 Like

Now that guy is an animal

1 Like

It’s week one. Most college football teams schedule Murray State. We scheduled a damn good team. We’ll be ready for tech. UTSA made sure of that.

19 Likes

Agreed. If we play next week like today they will tear our secondary to shreds. Plus the running game… :confused: If tech was our first game no way we get back in it.

1 Like

Not all of em. I dont do FCS boards

4 Likes

lol. their boards are too small.

1 Like

They can shove their tortillas up their ass….bunch of trailer park Aggie wannabes.

9 Likes

That’s what she said.

I dunno. I’m honestly not so sure UTSA isn’t better than Tech.

7 Likes

After all, their top pick was UTSA’s coach instead of a Baylor assistant.

I think UTSA is much better than Tech. They returned their conference champs roster. But that doesn’t mean Tech won’t play at their level Saturday

2 Likes

UTSA is better than Tech.

Here at Seaworld saw a TT fan but I just ignored him. Lol. Did get a go Coogs from a few other Coogs!!

4 Likes

It will be a more hostile crowd in Lubbock with very few Coogs around. We will have to play better than we did to pull it off against TeeTee

4 Likes