Temple Gets 8 Days off before they Play UH

You get to tournaments you play pretty much back to back. Not a big deal

1 Like

8 days to emotionally prepare for a blowout loss

Go Coogs

1 Like

Every team in Conf gets 2 separate weeks during Conf play where they ea get anywhere from 6-8 day period off. No advantages built for one Team more than the other. Conf scheduling people-- uhh more like computers has/had no idea that the Temple gm would be for 1st place in the Conf. Just the way it happens sometimes. Coogs had a week to prepare for road gm at UCF n CKS mentioned that it definitely helped in preparation.
#GoCoogs

This wouldn’t be an issue if they had beaten them at home. But Sampson has mentioned that he feels like they are more focused on the road. Aside from possible fatigue from the Wichita game, I feel good about a win in both.

2 Likes

I heard the ACC didn’t approve of Shead’s hairstyle so they are making us play 2 road games in 4 days.

3 Likes

I realize this was just a typo on your part but one nice thing about leaving the AAC is no longer having to have people mix up our conference. Any time I google something about AAC basketball, google wants to correct my search to ACC basketball.

3 Likes

Wasn’t this the same situation last year except it was against Memphis both games.

This is just preperation for March

It is just a scheduling issue that needs to be tweaked but it is the same for everyone.
No reason whining and need to overcome to take 1st place.

1 Like