Temple Out

…Man, we needed a W Temple…3 AAC teams left.

just proved that win over us was a fluke…without thier home court and home refs…they didn’t measure up against ncaa tourney competition

8 Likes

There went 1.6 mil, thanks Temple.

4 Likes

AAC still 0-0 in games they are favored in

2 Likes

We better come ready to play. Every game is a tough game.

7 Likes

How on earth did we lose to them? They were horrible.

1 Like

They looked like that in every game I watched them except against the Coogs.

1 Like

Hope the Ohio Valley Conference enjoys that tourney unit SMH.

1 Like

A man by the name of Jon Gafney got involved.

2 Likes

They lost but Pierre-Louis still makes the best Camembert in the conference. And THAT is something to write home to Toulouse about, you bourgeois American capitalist swine!

1 Like

Dang, come on Temple.

The intriguing entry is UCF. If they falter early it isn’t a good sign for our conference strength.

“Sacre bleu” - best commentator statement in the tourney!

1 Like

Both UCF and Temple … going to be may be middle of the pack next year.

Top teams next year will be UH, Cincy, Memphis, UCONN, USF…

VCU lost their star player in the A-10 Tournament. They are saying it is a bruise but the descriptions I have heard say it was a non-contact knee injury. If he is out, UCF will have no problem with VCU

1 Like

Probably should have been Memphis as the 4th team. They finished the season stronger than Temple and even had a higher NET rating.

4 Likes

They were planning on putting Fran Dunphy in the tourney all year if Temple was anywhere close to tourney eligible… and they carried out those plans.

3 Likes

Maybe the AAC isn’t quite as good as we thought. Temple beat us once and then gave us a hard fought game here at home.
We need teams from the AAC to show up and win…that is the only way we are going to get recognition whether it be hoops or football.
BTW, Belmont is a pretty good team and man handled Temple pretty well…
Hoping and UH and Cincy both carry the conference banner well…not expecting much out of UCF, but hoping the Knights do well also…

3 Likes

Taco vs Zion will be interesting!

2 Likes

While USF is showing signs of improvement, I think Wichita State finishes above them in the standings next year.

3 Likes