Terrance Arceneaux wants to Play 3-4 Seasons at Houston

The draft is mostly about potential and if he shoots well this year he has a chance. I think it really depends on his ability to get stronger and put on weight.

1 Like

When saying something without saying anything lol. You just cover all your bases, huh. Hey guys we found Pesik Jr. in da house.

Lol. Again.

Josh Minott played 16 minutes a game at Memphis. And is a potential first round pick this year.

3 Likes

Kendall Brown is a guy I compare Arceneaux to, and Brown going first round

1 Like

Technically speaking his true freshman year is the 2022-2023 season. If you were to say his freshman year is 2022 you’d be implying he played this past year (2021-22). He just enrolled this summer, or last week. His freshman season will be 2022-23. Sophomore season 23-24, Jr season 24-25. I wouldn’t expect any more than that. Then his rookie season in the NBA will be 25-26, 2nd year 26-27, 3rd year 27-28, etc. Hopefully he’ll have a ring in those first three seasons to go with an NCAA championship or two.

6jiss2

4 Likes

The only think you need to take away from the quote is that he is not already intending to leave after one season. The rest will be fluid and dependent on his development.

7 Likes

Wasnt Minott already on draft boards before he went to Memphis though?

Terrance is rated higher by every service. Not sure how Minott would be on draft boards and Terrance isn’t coming into college.

1 Like

EXACTLY who I was going to reference
 Minott.

Hopefully, on the Rockets
 Red Nation!

1 Like

Hopefully he stays to enter us into the B12.

I doubt it
 I’ve read that he’s projected as a first round pick already.

1 Like

Let’s win the natty this year and then worry about the Big 12

Go Coogs!

3 Likes

But thats what happened. Minott was a projected 2nd round pick even early last year. Arceneaux isnt currently showing up on anyones big boards.

Hope he is not one and done unless its one and done after a national championship.

Could he end up the best modern player ever from the Beaumont area?
Stephen Jackson and Kendrick Perkins would be the modern standards.

Old school NBAer/ABAer Zelmo Beaty is in college and NBA Hall of Fame.

If these young guys help us to hang an NCAA Champions banner, I won’t be unhappy if all of them get drafted in 2023. It’ll mean what we did worked.

4 Likes

Boy I hadn’t heard the name Zelmo Beaty in years
used to be able to pick up the Hawks at night on Houston radio back in the late 50s and loved listening to Beaty, Bob Pettit. Hutson (?) and others play

2 Likes

Told ya @Kmoney
https://mobile.twitter.com/alex_walulik/status/1556726610983849985

1 Like

No doubt :pray: