Texans 2022 Thread

@busseycoog

The point is you don’t follow the Texans one iota or maybe Pro football as a whole. My thread Subject was abt who would be a good candidate to be the Texans new HC. Not abt how they’ve been performing or how many players you know. More of positive thread for us long standing Houstonians who want the local Pro Team to do well or turn thgs around.

1 Like

why fire obrien then to do it again? horrible

1 Like

…yes Culley was not good but the GM’s job is to select and hire a head coach. This is on Caserio also. Especially since he hand picked a coach that was in over his head.

I don’t follow NFL much, but the speculation I’ve seen is Brian Flores with Pep Hamilton staying as OC.

Kind of surprised. I literally saw Culley on Tuesday (dentist office) and he was in great spirits, talking about next year.

Maybe he wanted to make sure he got his dentist appointment in before they cut his insurance policy .

5 Likes

I don’t think BOB wants to come back to this dumpster fire that he created.

Turned on 610 yesterday and heard Clint Stoerner say something along the lines of, “believe it or not they are planning to interview BOB.” It was a few minutes before they clarified it was the Jags.

Now see that’s funny imo.

I just rather have thread Closed if all the post are going to be abt what a crappy Org they are. Been seeing that on here since I’m came aboard around 2016.

I said the same. But they allowed BOB to stay long enough to totally destroy the program. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations.

Not only that they made him coach and GM. Crazy

3 Likes

All good Sir!
I’m just going to try to do my best to not turn this Thread into a s…t show. There’s many on here who follow the NFL very closely-- young or old n may be able to provide some up n coming OC in the League, etc.

Todd Graham might be available . . . . .

Huge mistake. Now let’s get it fixed!

Suspension coming! :grin:

Sunday they were down 21-0 at halftime so the OC goes up tempo in the 2nd half and they almost make it a game. They asked Culley about it after the game and he said I have nothing to do with going up tempo. Yeah thats why he was fired but I don’t blame him he should have never been hired and pretty much the only reason is was is that he was the only coach that would take a job where the GM picked his coaching staff.

1 Like

I recall this and don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen. He was also advised how to manage the game in the 4th quarter against New England and still didn’t do it. They definitely needed to move on. Brian Flores would be a good option.

They should have fired that conman man of God (Jack Easterby) instead. As long as he is still there the organization will never amount to anything. But yet fire that clueless owner also!

2 Likes

It is almost certain to be an underwhelming hire. Like a linebackers coach or something stupid like that.