Texans continue to prove they’re the worst franchise in NFL history

Brandin Cooks has been hurt for several weeks, as well as Damien Pierce, who appears to out for the rest of the season. Stingley’s out and I think he’s done for the year.

The Texans play hard. Lovie knows how to coach.

They’ve made some good draft picks recently.

Point is, I don’t think they’re tanking. They had holes all season that will take some time to fill and build depth. Add in a bunch of significant injuries, and you’ve got a bad, bad season.

The big question is QB. At the end of last season, I was thinking Davis Mills might turn into a good QB. He fell back this year. I think they’ve finally got some good people running things and they’re moving in the right direction, but it’s going to take a few years. Firing a coach every year or every other year is not a recipe for success, so I hope they give Lovie some time.

Most important thing is take advantage of these bad years through the draft. Draft poorly and … we’re Cleveland or Cinci or somebody like that.

I would love for the Texans to be in the position of Cincy right now.

Yet people still attend. What’s their attendance this yr?

I know they do corporate sales which helps and we need to do that in the big 12. Company buys tics then it’s free to employees who can’t help go bc it’s free.

Attendance sucks, but the games are still sold out. I have 2 season tickets. I’ve been to every game but the last 2 due to some health issues.

Oilers own 11 percent of the membership on this list . . . . .

Travelingcoog

“We are still feeling the effects of the damage Bill O’Brien did to this roster.”
Just an excuse. As Cougars, we don’t accept excuses . . . . . Should have competed for divisional championship this year, and going to the Super Bowl next year.

If I did not know better, I would think one was describing UH . . . . .

2 Likes