Texans 2022 Thread

Forget the New England bloodline. It was all Brady.

8 Likes

I will add that you could very well see Chad O’Shea in this “future” hire.

I thought he did.well under the circumstances.

3 Likes

I guess he has the footballs to do it and they were losing money.

Hope someone gets the respect he deserves. Lots of guys turning into me guys instead of us guys.

Glad JJ left when he could

Didn’t even know who the head coach was. Couldn’t name one player on the team.

2 Likes

Clown show organization

Wish they would’ve gone all in on bringing the Edmonton Oilers to town and spared us the misery of what’s become the Texans.

2 Likes

No surprises, there was a reason no one wanted this job… And no ambitious coach is going to want it. Cauley was a sacrificial lamb always was going to be a sacrificial lamb.

1 Like

Why post then. J/k but at least u got your 1 cent in. :grin:

There’s many who will take the job. When your a Coach, you take n build from there. That’s like telling CKS why take that crappy UH job 7 yrs ago. They see a whole different painting than us typers ever will.

I’d like to nominate Luke Fickell. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL, they’re a dumpster fire of an organization. He’ll be paid well to get out of that toilet.

Haha.

The Texans shouldn’t have hired Culley in the first place. If anyone should be fired it’s Cal McNair.

2 Likes

I know the team is (re) building, but Culley was terrible. In week 2 against Cleveland we had 3rd and long. Ran a play and got some yardage. A penalty was called against Cleveland. Instead of taking the penalty and making it a 3rd and manageable yardage, he declined the penalty and punted. Should have been fired right then. Rumor has it that the GM was in his headset all game long having to tell him what to do.

I hope we don’t hire from NE. We need to start creating our own identity. First, we wanted to be the Broncos East, now it’s Patriots South. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

It was a stop gap. And anyone that follows even very little, knew it.

1 Like

I understand Saban is pushing for them to rehire BOB……:sunglasses:

That play was pretty embarrassing. Only good thg he did was keep a very low profile as HC. He earned some good $$ as he nears retirement. Been coach for long time.

1 Like

Not many HC, esp 1st time ones, would accept a 2 yr deal to start. He knew the situation n was ok w it imo.

There’s a point to be made if you can figure it out.

He was a scapegoat pure and simple. They need to sell the franchise and start over, but just like other NFL owners, it won’t happen.

3 Likes