Texas A&M

Per John Lopez, have found their next head coach and its not Kelvin Sampson.

So he’s not going to Aggie or Arkansans. What else is open…UCLA?

Did they land Buzz?

Yes, apparently its Buzz Williams for 3.5 million oer year

Is there a report from a real source?

Lopez is absolutely a clown, but he is pretty plugged in when it comes to Aggy.

2 Likes

Geez… 3.5 per for Buzz Williams is really stout. Looks like the CBB coaching market is having a major escalation in compensation similar to what we saw in CFB when CTH went to Texas.

1 Like

I was just listening and heard him say CKS is gone. Maybe not to UA, but somewhere else. Because he’s an Aggy, I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

1 Like

Guess he playing the part of the sheep !!

1 Like

But Jimbo makes $7.5M. Isn’t Buzz gonna be mad?

1 Like

He’s a clown because he’s only plugged in on aggy. He’s a college station beat reporter that somehow got a job throwing out terrible opinions in the big city.

2 Likes

Probably understands the difference in what you have to pay a coach with a football National Championship to his credit to coach at a school for the purpose of competing for and winning a national championship and what you are worth for reaching a sweet sixteen or two.

1 Like

How many people will attend aTm football games next year and then compare that to how many will attend aTm basketball games.

1 Like

He may be a clown / aggy but I don’t like hearing him say cks is gone … like hearing what McIlvoy is saying a lot better … who is the better source ?

1 Like

The better source is the one who posits good news and who isn’t John Lopez.

1 Like

Yeah if there is a bigger clown than Josh Innis it is John Lopez but he is sn aggie homer so probably has someone in his ear.

1 Like

He told us Herman was gone to Kansas.

1 Like

If Lopez told me the sun was gonna rise tomorrow I’d go buy a flashlight.

19 Likes

I never heard that A&M was after CKS. It always seemed to be the VT coach or bust.

It’s astounding that the NM State Aggie coach makes only $300k.

1 Like

It’s astounding what type of places he exposes his privates.

1 Like

When listening to Lopez about Houston, Much better to actually bring an entire salt shaker to the mix as he mostly only reports negative about UH.

7 Likes