Texas Tech

So they have 2 Tillmans to our 1, they got us out gunned, we need re-enforcements

6 Likes

You guys are all right on that front lol. That guy is is the answer to the question “what would happen if one of us super fans became a billionaire?”

1 Like

At least the donors didn’t put the funds towards academics.

3 Likes

If I ever win the lottery count me in

3 Likes

Looks nice and that is how the game is played, but at some point all this building and new upgrades just seems excessive. Not my money though so whatever floats their boat so to speak. (May not be the best metaphor for Lubbock.)

Its freakin beautiful. Props to those heathens.

2 Likes

I heard Brando on a podcast say something to the effect that the fan passion and loyalty is stronger in the Big 12 than in the PAC, a major factor in the Big 12’s likelihood to emerge ahead.

The fact that alumni and fans are good with this type of facility investment might be a reflection on that.

Just sayin’!

4 Likes

I personally like Tech, and these renderings look awesome. Can’t wait to see what we’re going to do.

Sir, did you just say you liked Tech?

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really have anything against them. I don’t associate them with the evil empire that is TAMU/UT.

EDIT- and one of my best friends went there. I mean I’m never wearing Tech gear or anything like that, but competition is good.

6 Likes

At least this isn’t being done with PUF the magic slush fund.

4 Likes

My son graduated from TT, I forgave him. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I am a UH alum who had 2 kids go to Tech and one made Lubbock her home. Therefore, it has become my 2nd favorite school/team after the Coogs. For the most part good people and passionate fans. And sellouts in a 15K+ basketball arena.
They also get extra bonus points for having the football tailgating in the closest lot to the stadium. Thus tailgating not only before the game, but at halftime too.

7 Likes

Tech is the only former SWC now Big 12 school that’s been willing to play us the last 20 years. I give them credit for that.

23 Likes

Ah thats interesting. So they let you leave and come back in?

lol @ Tech. Who did they hire as an architect for that abomination, David Weekly Homes?

3 Likes

You stand alone with your opinion.

Must be nice to have all the land they have at Tech. UH is going to have to squeeze our Football Ops bulding behind the scoreboard while Techs Ops building looks big and nicely layed out footprint wise. UH will have a great Football Ops building though!

1 Like

As long as you have your ticket, they will let you leave and then come back in. Don’t have to pay exorbitant prices for halftime food or beverages.

4 Likes

I agree Sam.

1 Like