Thank you Pray10/Patrick

I want to express my thanks to Pray10 for the hard work that he has put in during this small12 expansion circus. Each day he has posted countless info (true or not)for everyone to see and appreciate at its just value. We all look forward to your info Patrick.

13 Likes

This is not meant to be rude but…

I come to this board because of his post. Everything Coog related in one place.

Much appreciated

2 Likes

Yes, I heartily second that!!! The information and summaries have been timely, informative and, in short, awesome! Thanks, pray10 (Patrick)!

3 Likes

Really appreciate your hard work. THANKS!!

1 Like

Yay for Pray!!

1 Like

I owe you a Beer Patrick! Nice work sir!

1 Like

This is the first place I check for anything Coog related. Always up to date. Pray does a great job and I can’t wait to hear JD’s podcast on here.

1 Like

It’s fantastic to check the website each morning and find all of that great information compiled together. Many thanks!

1 Like

Big thanks, Pray.

Do you know where in Irving (Four Seasons Hotel?) the B12 is meeting?
That’s right across the street. Wonder if there will be public access to presser. I’d love to attend
if public is admitted.

1 Like

Agreed. Thank you Patrick!!!

1 Like

Big thanks to pray! I’m usually a chronic Twitter user, but I always find stuff I’ve missed on your posts.

1 Like

Thanks all; have way too much time on my hands, but glad you all read. Go Coogs!

And before I forget, I would like to thank @itcoog and @Coogfans2ndAdmin for ensuring this forum and everyone on it keeps going. Best collection of Coogs and discussion on the interwebs.

And thank you to everyone that posts here. Feel like we’re all one big family.

2 Likes

Hat’s off @pray10 :tophat:

1 Like

DOUBLE YAY FOR PRAY!!

2 Likes

This board is so much better than the old one. From admin. to the board format.

2 Likes

Also the posters. People’s opinions are welcomed here vs being ridiculed by the old “veterans”.

2 Likes

The difference in blatant trolls is night and day. They just don’t get banned over there.

1 Like

Roger that, great job, well done.

1 Like

Thanks for all the hard work everyone! I know I enjoy my daily visits here. Best place to get all the latest info on the Coogs, that’s for sure. GO COOGS!

1 Like