Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! While we have differing opinions about many things I hope today brings us all together as Coogs and that we all share in a common thanks to Dr. Khator, Mr. Pezman, Coach Holgorsen and his staff, and to our 10-1 football team.

Go Coogs and Happy Thanksgiving to all. Beat UConn, Cincy and whoever dares to challenge us in our NY6 game.

16 Likes

Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias.

9 Likes

Thanksgiving
I am thankful for:
Food
Water
Shoes
Clothes
Shelter
A car
Healthy Eyes
Healthy Ears
Healthy Mouth
Healthy Mind
Breathe
Grandparents
Father
Aunt
Cousins
Mother
Sister
Brother
Chloe
Case
Charlie
Dog
Healthcare
My business
Free Country
For my State of Texas

The earth
AARP Platoon
BoB
Friends
Foes
F3 Brothers
A God who chooses to be with us

I know this seems specific but it’s a reminder that we have so much to be thankful for this
day/month/year. We should stop focusing on what we don’t have and be thankful for what we do have
because we are already rich beyond measure.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

4 Likes

I always have to remember that the answer to prayers is never just “No,” a lot of the time it’s “No, but look at all this that I’ve said Yes to and you didn’t even ask.”

That’s what makes me thankful.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Coogs!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone go Coogs, enjoy ur family time and please over eat lol

3 Likes

I’m thankful for message boards where irrational thoughts and opinions have spread across the interwebs for decades.

1 Like

My thankful list is too long to post but I will add a few:
Thankful I am a Coog and not a 'horn or 'sage
Thankful for all those who share my love and those whose time and treasure have brought us so far
Thankful for those who truly love America and all our traditions, culture and history.

3 Likes

I’m thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I’m thankful for every single little thing including the pains that help me grow.

I hope everyone if possible takes it easy today.

4 Likes

I’m definitely thankful for this site, the posters, and the moderators who all contribute to giving me a place to talk about them cougars!

5 Likes

Ditto! Wish you all are able to spend time surrounded by friends and family this year!

Cheers! And Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Coog Nation!

2 Likes