The Incredible Story of Taze Moore and His Million Dollar Leg — Tragedy,

Wow, I had no idea that Taze has had five surgeries on his leg…FIVE! What an amazing story by Chris. He really allows us to get to know these players. I look at Taze now in a whole new light. Pulls on your heart strings.

8 Likes

Great article. Was it a basketball injury? I don’t remember reading what caused Taze’s injuries

Alot of guys are like CB said, 1/2 of what they were after a significant injury.

Amazing how we got him. That athleticism, you would’ve thought other P5s would’ve got to him first

“It was the fact they didn’t let me do what I wanted to do. For the longest time in my life, I wasn’t happy. But nobody wanted to say anything. For me — people being in that situation — I don’t respect you if you don’t tell me when I’m right or wrong, A lot of people didn’t want to tell me that.

“A lot of people were scared to tell me that. But Coach Samps don’t care.”

Most players want discpline and to be taught the right things.

3 Likes

Gentlemen we can rebuild him
We have the technology
We have the capability to make him
Better than he was before
Better, Stronger, Faster, Jumping higher than any human before.

7 Likes

Fantastic story all the way around. You can see some of his life in the way he plays, and you’ll never see any quit.

We’re lucky to have him, and he’s lucky to have us.

3 Likes

Just a great story!

Awesome article. Is there a way to donate to Chris for his work?

2 Likes

Yes. Does Papercity pay him?

8 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

I was going to send also. Good story written by JD , as was Baldwins, the more the better for the Athletes n the Program. It leads me to believe that the Staff made Taze available to the media this week to go in detail about his life n how he has overcome tragedy and injuries.

3 Likes

Yep, both of those are great write-ups on a great story.

1 Like

Chris and Joseph did an awesome job. There stories were different and had good information on Taze. I’m glad they have a little rivalry going on so they can give us these great stories.

2 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com