The Morning After

We just need to continue with our development as a program. We should have sell outs for every game this coming season. I know it is a long way off but the final four is played at NRG in 2023, We need to be in it. Just hope I am around for it.

1 Like

Good post.
Michigan in 2018
Kentucky in 2019
We got to the sweet 16
Just two seasons ago if you had told me where we are today I would have never believed you. What CKS has been able to do in a short time is already a major accomplishment. Down 11 and outmuscled it did not look good. We battled back at the dismay of the TBS pundits, took the lead then came close. TBS was more interested that it had been 36 years since our last appearance at this level and loudly mentioned that Kentucky has been there more than anybody. espn’s U of H minimum coverage also speaks volume.
Make no mistakes about it. Friends we are on the verge of getting back to the ncaa basketball elite level. That is what we have to realize. CKS is getting better recruits. As a result we are getting better and better. In order to recruit bigger/physical players we need to show up in March. Again, I can’t say it enough. This major fight back against Kentucky and our OSU victory is going to pay major dividends. CKS has to be signed ASAP to an extension/revamped contract. You can be sure that numerous P5’s Presidents are scratching their heads of why they do not have CKS. We might not be in a P5 but we sure play like one.

3 Likes

We should go with red not because of superstition.

We should go with red because that is part of our brand.

We fight for red and white ( and sometimes black, and sometimes gray :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:)

Well we might not have CKS or his recruits in a few days, lots of leaks that he is headed to Arkansas which will set us back years again