The Official Jake Herslow appreciation thread

He rocks as a receiver . Wish he was coming back.

As handsome as that guy is, what do you think the over under is for number of girlfriends?

22 Likes

Here Here, hardly played at Old Dominion. Wish we could clone him with someone else for next.

8 Likes

Does he have a Covid year ?

So proud of that kid and the team

9 Likes

After that catch against Rice , i knew he was going to be special. Fitting that he makes the game winning TD catch that against Auburn. Epic stuff

18 Likes

Good thread. Good on you #87. Great season. ( and kudos to the coach who convinced him to transfer.)

7 Likes

He’ll be great on the patriots lol

7 Likes

Jake’s is a great story. I wish him well in life.

11 Likes

hope to see him as a GA on staff next year

4 Likes

Agree with all the above comments.
Seeing the joy on his face at the end of the game hugging CDH was priceless.
Good luck young man and God bless.

10 Likes

He’s an all-time Houston Cougar legend in my mind. Amazing story! Grateful he chose to play for UH.

12 Likes

He was Mr. Reliable to Tank’s Mr. Flash. We couldn’t have had the season we did without him.

9 Likes

Legends attract. Let’s use our legend in the portal and juco list.

1 Like

Jack,you are true Cougar Hero ! We will remember forever !

1 Like

He had an amazing season. I wish he was coming back. Great way to end his great season.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see how deep and talented next year’s team looks. This year’s team looked so much better than what we saw the last few years, and I’m sure Dana and company are about to bring in tons more talent.

Also, if I’m a WR in the portal looking to make a mark, I’d look at the season Herslow had and know it’s possible to make a huge impact fast.

Belichick should have Jake Herslow on speed dial.

16 Likes

We’re going to be three-deep on defense and should be as good next year defensively. We need to bolster the offensive line (though we do have some young guys coming up), find some receivers who can play, and maybe bring in a QB.

4 Likes

girls probably limping in the morning so Jake makes Herslow

2 Likes

THANK YOU Mr. Herslow! UH is going to miss this kid. He does all the dirty jobs and keeps on coming. I hope we can find another one.

4 Likes