The "SHOT" makes CBS This Morning

Following the introduction, the “SHOT” made the opening 90 seconds of CBS This Morning.

5 Likes

despite the close game, it’s these type of outcomes that define winning teams…preparation intersects with opportunities…we won the game because we are the most prepared team, period.

6 Likes

That shot was EVERYWHERE on TV last night! I did a “search” on YouTube, and found many different “highlights” of that game and the final shot. Talk about COVERAGE!

8 Likes

Best tittle I have seen “Houston starts March Madness”

7 Likes

I soooooooo want to do this against Michigan.

3 Likes

I would love this, but for the sake of my heart, I would rather beat them by 20.

7 Likes

I saw where we had practiced this same play with Mark many times…and it never worked…lol.
Thank goodness it worked once…

2 Likes

That’s a hard shot to make when you can take your time and aren’t splitting 2 defenders. You can prep for that situation all you want, but you have to have luck on your side to execute it successfully. Thankfully we did yesterday.

4 Likes

Do you think Mark was as surprised as anyone that it went in? :grinning:

Even the cockiest SOB (in general, not referring to Mark) would have to doubt the odds of making that shot in that situation.

I think once it left his hand, he knew it was going in. You have a pretty good idea when a shot leaves your hand if it’s true or not.