THIS IS THE CROWD WE NEED

HI I JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT A CROWD YALL WERE THAT WAS LOUD AND AMAZING SO DO IT EVERY GAME FROM NOW ON

GO COOGS JUST FINISHED TAILGATING IM WALKING IN NOW

15 Likes

Very good alumni/ fans crowd. Students were Mia due to thanksgivings.

6 Likes

Great to hear! Saw your sign on TV ha ha. Your boys were getting after it with the dance moves again.

4 Likes

I’m out of the country and had to give my tickets away to a huge Kentucky fan. Didn’t see it on TV either.

How was the crowd. Did we have real butts in seats?

Yep, butts in the seats & a great atmosphere!

5 Likes

Amazing atmosphere for November basketball! I’m not sure I ever expected to see that here.

9 Likes

Saturday, 12/10/22, against Alabama. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Payback game with receipt.

13 Likes

Great attendance for a November game for sure!

ATTENDANCE WAS EXQUISITE BETTER THAN FOOTBALL

Also to note one of the officers made that sign… I was off to the side with visitors lol

1 Like

Agree that we have hit another level selling out games against TSU and seeing a huge crowd and still solid showing from the students vs Kent on a holiday weekend. Let’s get 2-0 this week

1 Like

Are you thinking 46,500 students went home for the long weekend ? ? ? ? ?

2 Likes

UH Sort of erred by making students claim only two tickets when they could and not one or two.

Band was expanded today.

Student section was solid for a holiday week game. I’ve seen worse. A lot worse, against in state teams. A lot worse, that student section seats were being sold to the public.

Norfolk St going to sell out just for the fact UH is going to be ranked #1. I know my fickle Houstonians.

2 Likes

Holiday crowds are usually much smaller with alumns making plans plus students not being on campus. They will typically still show for the big games which makes what we saw against Kent State very special.
Christmas break crowds are tougher because the semester is done and kids are not returning until January.

2 Likes