This is why I don't mind Thursday night games

the one before that was equally as bad!

these announcers are just as bad. they are excited to see the TT team the rest of the season, why??? Will all other games not involving TT be cancelled!!!

number 3 (TT) just missed his second chance at an interception.

What a game !! Lol

watching this game on espn3, the only camera is the one on the cable that swings over the field. watched the TCU qb throw the ball in the air sits on his but and watched the outcome on the scoreboard!

Star Tech!

1 Like

Sweaty Gary isn’t happy about this. TCU is awful. KK is saving his job.

patterson was smiling at kliff after the game. he must really be embarrassed.

CMD should watch this game and learn Gibbs blitz packages. Man those defenses were fun to watch.
Maybe we did not have size, but we were in everyone face taking that ball away.

3 Likes

Tech has fantastic tacticians on both sides of the ball in Kliff and David Gibbs. Huge win for them and deservedly so.

4 Likes

I think TCU wants Meacham back.

1 Like

Good to see TCU lose. I’m sick of hearing about them. Now they need to lose 7 and not make a bowl.

1 Like

Then TCU fires Gary Patterson…and he decides he’s had enough of being the head honcho, and returns to his roots as a DC. He’s introduced at the Athletics Alumni Center and begins his speech with a “YA WOO COUGAR FOOTBALL!”

7 Likes

LOL TCU could go 5-7 this year, 0-12 next year, and still wouldn’t fire Patterson.

I think there is a better chance of the Rams winning the Super Bowl, Wade get assistant coach of the year, retire from the NFL and then volunteer to be an unpaid defensive coordinator for UH the next 10 years.

2 Likes

You missed one hell of a game.

You have no interest in conference games, I have no interest in non-conference games. Fair enough?

2 Likes

I’ll accept that one too. I’m fine either way…Wade or Patterson. Flip a coin. :grin:

1 Like

I was flipping back and forth, and Texas State looked as inept as did Texas Tech . . . . . at least the portions I watched. Before the night was over, I switched over to NCIS repeats . . . . .

Great game to watch! Glad to see Tech beat TCU. Kingsbury and Gibbs!! Best coaching job I’ve seen this year!