This just in

You will not regret buying the tickets now, you might regret not being able to buy them in a few years when things are good.
My wife and I bought four tickets at Ferrita the second year it was opened. Best investment ever. My son and his wife now have two of them, and we are never selling. When I am too old to go to the games they get passed to him.
U of H is the best place to be on game day. Find some friends and join a tailgate.

8 Likes

I have had season tickets at TDECU and the FC since both opened. Love going to the games.

3 Likes

When you say lots of stairs just how many do you mean??? Lol ā€¦ i have section 309 row 1 but was planning on taking my mom and aunt (she has a bad knee) to a few games. I have 5 seats there.

1 Like

You can take the elevator to the 300 level then just a few steps to get to the first row.

2 Likes

Whew thank you much, i was about to get worried lol :pray:

1 Like

Funny you say that, my friend bought season Tix today after I told him :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had season tickets for BBall for 5 yrs
I didnā€™t get FBall the last two years but I gottem this year. Highly recommend it.

You gotta gettem!!

Weā€™re P5, We got the schedule now we just need alumni support in the stands.

Iā€™m willing to throw in tailgating all set up for you at our spot if that makes it easier. :joy::joy:

Just do it.

Go Coogs!!

6 Likes

Well, from Cullen Blvd, to your seats is about 100 vertical steps. You can bypass 42 of them if they let you use the elevators between the second level and third level.

Slight saving grace is that they are not consecutive.

1 Like

231 row 5. Iā€™ve been sitting on the concourse at the goal line visitors side but my Mom canā€™t go anymore so Iā€™ll be back in the rain but I donā€™t care. Those 200 seats are excellent value.

3 Likes

You are a real Coog !

Okay, question for you regularsā€¦ Parking is not super clear on the site. I normally park in the yellow cash lots, but do these season tix come with a parking pass or do you have to purchase separately? I kinda thought they were included, but I didnt see any mention of it.

Also, for the seat cushion add on, is that just a one time thing you pay and they install on your bleacher seat for every game? I also remember someone mentioned renting a cushion from the boy scouts for every game as another option, but Iā€™ve never done it.

I hope the atmosphere is changed and each game feels big time

2 Likes

Parking is included if you donated $150.00 or more to Cougar Pride and you per seat donation is included.
The seat backs are for the year and are a one time payment. They will install them for you.

okay, thanks!

Good job, thatā€™s where my tickets were in year 1 of TDECU.

Never understood why no escalators, Iā€™m sure itā€™s money-related. Time to install escalators. Iā€™ve had season tickets since TDECU was built (section 103 now), had to move because I couldnā€™t get my Mom up all those stairs. Letā€™s go UH, get the damn escalators in if you want to be taken seriously.

8 Likes

Donā€™t wait any longer. YOLO. Get them for sure. More importantlyā€¦be there!!

1 Like

I hope with the extra P5 money that we will ā€œfinish outā€ that top level soon. I can do the stairs, but an escalator would be nice for many. But how in the world do you not have concessions or restrooms on the level of the stadium with the biggest seating capacity? I still scratch my head on that one!

2 Likes

Welcome to the club ! Go Coogs!

2 Likes