This message board is hilarious

Love these takes lol

Go coogs

3 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one who sees the humor of this board.

4 Likes

Message boards, where you go to say “fire that guy”.

3 Likes

I was thinking pathetic but one has to laugh at the toxicity , so I’ll roll with hilarious

1 Like

I don’t think most are toxic. Just frustrated and embarrassed for the school. Your staff is in the fourth year and you’re giving up 70+. If Belk were such a great recruiter we wouldn’t be hearing, “our guys are new.”

17 Likes

Let’s all be happy that SMU score 77 points. The product is garbage on the field.

4 Likes

So i was so damn disgusted by WVU yesterday afternoon that i didnt watch a single down of any game last night…im assuming from the reaction im seeing on this board, it must not have been pretty. As Bill Clinton once said “I feel your pain”.

5 Likes

…or “We need better players”.

1 Like

Who am I? Why am I here?

5 Likes

Both WVU and UH seemed to be getting a good coach when the change came. Worked out for neither school. But people want to fire the AD and replace a coach with money we dont have. We’re stuck. We have to learn the lesson, suck it up and wait, support our school, and do better next time.

5 Likes

And you may ask yourself, “How do I work this?”
And you may ask yourself, “Where is that large automobile?”
And you may tell yourself, “This is not my beautiful house”
And you may tell yourself, “This is not my beautiful wife”

Same as it ever was.

8 Likes

We could just borrow, or take, more from the students. Been doing it for years, so why not?

1 Like

Lot of folks take it personal when a HC goes South,plenty were upset when Levine and Applewhite got the axe. My loyalty lies to UH, not the HC. To me, they’re professionals, paid very well to do a job. Those that think Dana is the man that’s going to build UH Football into a Big 12 Champion, God Bless you, I wish I had your faith.

14 Likes

We did have the Astros to make the pain go away

9 Likes

I look at the comments here and a lot of them echo what the Aggies are saying. We laugh at their sense of entitlement and anguish and we act the same way. We’re 5-4. Am I happy. Oh H3LL no!! But we’ve been worse and seen a lot worse, I wonder what Coogfans would have been like in 1975.

4 Likes

A+ just for the Talking Heads reference.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I LOL at some of these comments even though I agree with a lot of them. After yesterday, you’ve got to laugh or cry.

Can you tell all of us “pathetic “ fans why it is you are so supportive of the coach and staff?

You keep saying how awful we are…… but I would like you to defend the garbage you support…… should be easy.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I support my school and the team that represents it. The coaching staff (and players) should obviously be performing much better, but that’s not what dictates my support.

It sucks when things suck. With the investment our administration has made into the program, they’re not going to just pretend like things are cool. Like a lot (well, maybe only SOME) of y’all, I’ve supported the program when the administration didn’t, and that felt much worse.

I’ll be there Saturday, like usual. I hope the team doesn’t make me hate myself for going, but hey, I know the risks. :laughing:

9 Likes

Long time fans have seen the futility of lashing out emotionally.

We are now robots, we are Machine!

1 Like