This morning's ESPN Bracketology

Providence taking Xavier into overtime in the Big East tourney. If the friars win that could change some seeding. Really good game btw.

1 Like

Maybe I am jaded, but I would rather not have to deal with the evil empire in the first round

I’d prefer the school in Austin not make it
and they may not. RPI is 50 right now and it probably isn’t going to improve.

4 Likes

I think they’ll get in based on the number of quality wins they have and the fact that they don’t really have a bad loss.

I’m hoping this happens, a 6 vs the horns also. those thinking the coogs will get a 5 even if they win the tourney are nuts; the aac just isn’t getting that kind of respect.

I’d say its a cincy 3 seed, schokers 4 seed, coogs 6 seed regardless of the tourney results sat and sun.

And this morning it’s different. Same seed and location, but playing Florida State instead.

Texas is now in a First Four game.

Depending on what happens today and tomorrow, there’s still a chance for significant movement.

That Vermont-UMBC game was fantastic.

Playing a weaker Texas at a neutral site is the best we can hope for. If we can’t beat Texas on a neutral court, then maybe we aren’t ready to be recruiting against them for the elite players.

1 Like

Doubt we can ever afford to recruit against Texas for elite players. $$$$$

4 Likes

Chiro,

If win they will come. Trust me, we go dancing every year and deep into the Dance each year, they will coose us over UT

3 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to hear WHOOOOOOOOSE BALLLLLLLLL 25 times at every home game?

hahahaha
I hate that too.

1 Like

Computers have to be programmed !!