This season feels off (not from a performance standpoint) turns out performance too

What could go different to keep that fan?. I’m not seeing the solution in all that you wrote

I take it you have not met Dr. Khator.

I have not but I randomly saw her at a Texans game in section 200

I just said go coogs and she high fived me

I’m feeling the same way too but not sure I can explain it. Maybe it’s in the disappointment of our showing in the first 3 games. Maybe it is the feeling of having to play one more season in the AAC. Maybe it is the lack of fire some feel in our students and supporters this week year.
Whatever it is enthusiasm starts at the top.

1 Like

Agree. Unlike other businesses, butts in the seat at a discount improves the product, not just the volume.

Opinions aren’t above scrutiny.

Yep just give tickets away like Rice and watch them swarm in to see Temple

Mainly next yr to mop up seats if needed

You can think another person’s opinion is wrong, but it’s still that person’s opinion to which he has a right. Opinions are often based on the specific time and place and are subject to change at the whim of the opiner.

1 Like

If someone questions your opinion, you should have a better reason than “It’s my right” for holding that opinion. Having a right to believe something doesn’t provide any evidence for that belief. And public discourse suffers when we just say everyone is entitled to their opinion and end the discussion.

If one is in a public position of power that makes his opinion impactful, I think he should be able to defend his position. Private citizens who form opinions on various topics really have no obligation to defend their opinions and don’t need to defend any basis. People go into the voting booth and vote for people for no other reason than they like the candidate’s looks, wife, school, etc. It’s their right and they don’t have to defend it.

Terrible way to operate. That’s why so many people have crazy beliefs. Proportion your beliefs to the evidence.

If only that were the case, we would be in a lot better shape as a country. But the rights of the individual, in our system of government, supersede said individual’s responsibility as a citizen.

I get the same impression and it is not a good impression to have. It feels like they are still celebrating entrance to the Big 12 and they lost that hunger to prove UH was worthy to be P5.

Thank God we got in when we did! After this year they would have found a way to keep us out!

1 Like

Evidence is subject to interpretation/presentation and is evaluated by opinion . . . . .