Tickets Delivered

Just got my season tickets delivered. Tickets at TDECU are section 225 Row 1. NRG tickets are in Section 629 Row L

Damn. What’s your CP #? That’s how they prioritized seating I believe.

My ticket office contact told me NRG tickets were allocated based on cumulative CP priority points. I have not received my tickets yet but I have 130 CP points. No telling where my NRG seats will be located.

Based on this thread, I might be sitting in the rafters for the OU game.

Not sure what my CP # is, probably 0. I graduated in December so this is my first year buying season tickets.

1 Like

That means you have at least 1 CPP (for seaon tickets per sport), plus you get bonus for donations (at least you did) your first 4 years after graduation.

Dang. My CP points is 1. I guess I’ll be sitting in the 600’s. I rather sit in my seats that I have for the Texans games.

1 Like

I just checked, 140.44 CPP for me, anyone around 125-150 get their OU tickets yet and want to disclose sections?

Did they offer you a chance to buy tickets to the OU game? Curious if Texas season ticket holders had a shot at getting tickets in their Texans seats.

I vaguely recall getting an email. I’ll have to look it up.

Once I receive my 4 tickets I’ll post the seat location for 130 points. Hopefully will receive today.

Appreciate it! Mine a scheduled for today, but I am impatient (and I am at work, so I won’t see them until like 6 at the earliest).

Tickets were delivered this morning!

I might be sitting in the parking lot.

2 Likes

The email I got was my Texans seats are available for the Advocare Texas Bowl. Nothing for the Kickoff Classic.

1 Like

Uh oh…

If they’re based on CP points my season ticket buddy that sits next to me may have a different CP # … he’s selling his ticket to me so I can bring my girlfriend. :grimacing:

I received an email from the Texans offering me the chance to by my seats at NRG for our game there. I remember getting an email almost right after that (same day? next day?) from our Ticket Office reminding me that OU tix would be part of the season ticket package.

I received my tickets today. Section 121 at NRG. I’m HAPPY

2 Likes

Mine were just delivered. My tix are in Suite Deck West (TDECU) and I’m in Sec 127 at Reliant for OU game. CP points ~ 428.

Go Coogs!

2 Likes

A lot you guys already have your tickets delivered.
Shouldn’t most of you be at work?