Tickets just arrived!

I have nothing yet. I received a tracking e-mail from UPS on nov. 12, but it shows only the first shipment with the four games at TSU. I’m getting a little worried, but I feel better now that I’m not alone

1 Like

Please keep us updated. I am going to call Monday. I figure I have not heard back from the ticket office because of Thanksgiving.

No tickets for me yet either I’m calling ticket office Monday

1 Like

Did anyone call today? I just checked the tracking number and mine are still not shipped.

I received an email and there seems to be a mix up at the ticketing office. My tickets were put in will call. This makes no sense because the TSU tickets were mailed to me. The ticketing office said they were putting my tickets in the mail through UPS and I will receive them by Wednesday. I informed the ticketing office that they need to check with ticket holders because it sounds like this is going to be an error with a few accounts with putting tickets in will call.

1 Like

Received my tickets today and was impressed with the presentation! Are they really going to start charging for parking at the Music College lot? If they are, then talk about nickel and diming fans. Between tickets, parking, and crazy concession prices, no wonder we are having problems attracting casual fans. All those expenses add up for an average family. Glad my season tickets come with a parking pass, but you would think the stadium garage could fit most of the fans for Fertitta Center, so would not need much of the Moores lot for basketball games. Really looking forward to Saturday!

1 Like