Tickets

Just curious, does anyone have any rough ideas on ticket price increases? Specifically on the Family 4 pack. Obviously going to keep my tickets and support my coogs like I have been, but just curious.

I dunno if the family 4 pack will survive this schedule

10 Likes

Numbers I’ve heard floated are ~100% increase for season tickets + mandatory minimum donation + PSL for any lower bowl seats. Nah, IDK those numbers are made up but Tillman and Pez have already basically stated we are going to have to pay up since we are in the big leagues now so look for some “jumps” for sure.

Completely understandable. I figured around 50% increase.

2 Likes

When are they planning on selling season tickets?

Texas fans gonna buy up the rest of our season tickets so they can fill our stadium lol

1 Like

Well they ain’t getting mine.

1 Like

They ain’t getting mine either lol

Just as long as the checks to Cougar Pride clear the bank.

2 Likes

Probably looking at $50 for the cheap seats

Per game

There is a first come first serve wait list with a $75 deposit. If you don’t have tickets now I suggest getting on the wait list. The $75 deposit goes towards the ticket cost. There will be a “mandatory Cougar Pride seat commitment donation” of varying amounts based on seat location. Call the ticket office. They will walk toy through the process.

1 Like

Silly rumor is that UT game isn’t part of the season ticket package so we can’t force UT to buy season tickets to attend. UH season ticket holders get first rights. Just silly Facebook rumor.

This is what CP told me. They were going to try to keep the increase under $100 per ticket.

I have not heard anything on ticket price or mandatory Cougar Pride seat commitment donation increases. We have had seats in section 229 right on the 50 yard line since TDECU opened. The seat prices and required donation amounts have not gone up very much. As a matter of fact, the seat donation went down in 2022. Our costs for some of the best sightline seats in TDECU in 2022 was $250 per season ticket ($41.67 per game) and the required donation was $325 per seat. The CP donation gets you free parking. Similar seats at TU and A$M would be substantially higher. Probably in the $2,000 to $4,000 range for required donations if not more.

So, I do expect some increases. They need to not pxxx off people like us who have had seats for 20+ years. I expect they understand who is in their loyal fan base.

2 Likes

Where does that put season ticket prices?

I looked at the 2022 Cougar Pride Membership Benefits chart and the minimum CP required seat commitment donation to get free parking was $350 total, not per seat. No idea where this will be for 2023.

Family packs are great. I buy 2 season tickets buy the family pack is great to get more people in stands so I hope so

That’s what I do.

This schedule is BONKERS!!! Luv it.

1 Like