Tilman Gives Vote of Confidence

as well as Art Briles and Dana Holgorsen (at West Virginia) …

2 Likes

How bout Jumbo Shrimp at Aggyland?

1 Like

Coaches that have an ineffectual Offensive Coordinator take over calling plays. Usually before the BOR requests it.

1 Like

The proverbial vote of confidence. In most circumstances it’s usually followed by the swinging axe. Don’t see it until the season is a certified dumpster fire.

4 Likes

We need a Lamar or Sam Houston this weekend.

Bill Yeoman did. Tom Landry did.

Jugular John did.

Seems that virtually everyone is thinking that we need Offensive improvement.

1 Like

Yeoman did.

That’s ending soon.

A vote of confidence = kiss of death.

4 Likes

Honestly the vote of confidence is the single most correlated factor to coaches being fired (studies have been done on this). This is a very positive development for the future of UH football.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought.

https://twitter.com/TexasLonghorns/status/1337849705011630080?s=20&t=uqbiZ9mP_X7np3ZmrZUjsw

“I want to reiterate that Tom Herman is our coach”. Sound familiar? Herman was fired a few weeks later after an Alamo Bowl victory.

2 Likes

They were in trouble the moment he gave CP3 $200M and then started complaining that it was “too much”. I agree with it, but his complaining about it came off as cheap, and to me that is the reason why Coach Dantoni, Harden, CP3, Westbrook and Daryl Morey all left. It was beginning to get the “Robert Sarver” feel (without the racism and sexism).

However, what gives me hope for UH is that TF has done a great job for the Rockets in hiring the right people, letting them make decisions, and spending when necessary. My Rockets are on the right track, so hopefully that bodes well for UH football.

Ha Ha, the dreaded “Vote of Confidence”.

CDH may as well start getting that resume/retirement bungalow in the Keys ready to go.

CDH can finally pursue his true calling: Jimmy Buffett look a like!

Separated at birth? :thinking:

3 Likes

Let’s see if they change their minds when we have 10K at the stadium.

4 Likes

Depends what we do vs Memphis and Navy.

1 Like

That was never in questioned. But thanks for telling us.

CDH donated a million of his own money towards the program, so of course they’re going to say this

1 Like

Kingsbury calls plays as HC of Cardinals

2 Likes

He needs to donate most of that buyout if he really wants to help the Coogs Rise.

3 Likes