To the football only fans

Cougar basketball is going for 6-0 tomorrow night with a game @ LSU. It’s going to be on the SEC Network or you can use Watch ESPN.

Just thought I’d give a heads up. If you would rather watch reruns of NCIS or Bones, it’s ok. It’s 2016, no gay shaming here.

9 Likes

8 PM Central

1 Like

Our Coogs are now receiving votes in the AP Top 25 poll. Hopefully more people will start paying attention to what Sampson is doing with our b-ball program.

6 Likes

Coog bball > Herman

2 Likes

Watch the Cougars when they’re away, and come to Hofheinz if your schedule allows it. They really need us.

2 Likes

I had let my basketball season tickets go in a fit of pique over the ‘no more anytime seats’ thing. I was still going to attend quite a few games but I wasn’t happy with the whole process. Today my wife, in an effort to get me out of my post-CTH funk, and because I’ve been talking up the BB team, called the ticket office and bought season tickets for my birthday.

My wife is pretty awesome!

8 Likes

Pssst…they still have the anytime tickets.

2 Likes

I know they brought them back…but they jumped the price up quite a bit. The season ticket will work for me.

1 Like

I tried to buy anytime tickets, couldn’t find them on line, asked the ticket office, and they told me they didn’t have them. After I bought mine this year, I saw that they were now selling them…