Tom Herman: I never lied once to UH players

http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/article/Tom-Herman-I-never-once-lied-to-UH-players-10642848.php

another lie…lying comes easy to Hermie…

1 Like

“doesn’t matter how we got here, but we are here now”…

1 Like

Why is that a lie?

no, he sent the team captains into the locker room to lie for him.

2 Likes

move on. i have.

1 Like

He lied. He can’t help it… lots of insecurities

Things are starting to add up now. It looked like a guy defending a local program that has been beaten down by the local media but now those thoughts are starting to switch to maybe it was more about his brand than the UH brand. Time to move on…he is where he belongs now.

1 Like

Just when I was ready to throw out the poster, my fiance got a little creative.

5 Likes

It’s not a lie, he dodged a direct question

1 Like

It’s coming out now that he met with Phil Knight about Oregon
prior to Memphis.

No distractions. “Say it and it must be true” Herman.

Not surprising… it’s become the norm for the Hermanaphrodite.

2 Likes

He sure lied to the ABC reporter before the Memphis game. And if he told the players he wasn’t leaving – or don’t believe what you read out there – then he lied to them as well. Now he’s trying to project an image that he’s a tough, but loving, coach. He’s a tough coach and that’s what matters to fans. He needs some recruiting wins so he’s defending himself.

1 Like

Time to let it go fellas. Our program is in better shape today than it has been probably ever. CTH had a lot to do with that, but he is not here anymore, so he’s not really relevant to our program. What he says about how he got where he is doesn’t really matter.

We’ve got the most successful senior class in program history getting ready to play their final game for us, and the most anticipated coaching search in program history ongoing. I’m gonna choose to focus on those two things, I hope the rest of Coog Nation will soon join me.

5 Likes

Welcome to the folks bud. I said my peace days ago and let it go… I’m more interested in our next coach, not our last one.

Tom TURDman

Why do y’all click on a string titled “Tom Herman: I never lied once to UH players” if you’ve totally “let it go”?

2 Likes

He’s correct, he never lied once…It was at least twice…Get it right!!!

2 Likes

Exactly. I posted the topic because I for one am still a little irritated about the situation. CTO is making me feel better about things; however, others have criticized me for posting this. The title is pretty obvious, don’t click on it if you “let it go”.