Tom Herman

And you know someone who we can “obviously” trust?!! :rofl:
Ask UT, A$M, ND, FSU, USC, etc.
Or is it just ABCDH? :grin:

If cdh can win I will be more than happy to be proven wrong.

5 Likes

Lol. Anyone who buys a ticket of forgoes a ticket for something else has an opinion that matters.

4 Likes

I also think Holgorsen will be able to win more next year that most all seem to expect. This is his year to prove all doubters wrong…so we’ll see…

1 Like

[quote=“FunkMasterMilluns, post:166, topic:47137”]
Lol. Anyone who buys a ticket of forgoes a ticket for something else has an opinion that matters.

OK then, so maybe this thread title should be “Tom Herman & the Whiners” and the theme song could be “I Want to Kiss Your Cheek…”

Mike, remember Coach doing the Harold’s Mens Clothing commercial? Harold used to say something about his golf game was good when his putter was Hot . LOL,funny old guys.
Go Big12 Coogs

1 Like

LOL, so there are 30,000+ opinions that matter? Are you getting your way yet? Nope, CDH is still here so your opinion doesnt matter.

I think those commercials were on his Saturday coach show. He also had one where he was driving the helmet buggy to the gas station and stuck the hose nozzle into the helmet ear hole.

There are more than 30,000 opinions that matter, McFly.

This is a point made in reference to Finance and Economics. Specifically revenue.

I can frame it in something more comprehensible for you, like “Minecraft” or “Legend of Zelda” if you like. But keep in mind, I’m not a child psychologist so my tutoring sessions won’t be cheap.

1 Like

“I dress 70, talk 80 and shoot 90 when my putter is hot”.

Harold Wiestenthal owned Harolds in the Heights was such a character. Similar to Mattress Mack in that he did a ton of commercials and was instantly recognizable.

RIP Harold.

6 Likes

CDH at UH is really good at beating schools like Prairie View, Tulane, Grambling, Navy etc. Schools like Texas Tech and others in the P5? Not so much.

2 Likes

So you are suggesting he should have done better against P5 schools while having to recruit at the G5 level?

2 Likes

Do not be ingorant. If you take out COVID year with games missed and players out and no fans, CDH is much closer to Saban, and closer to all time UH coaches. The future is bright, it is time to stop hating on CDH and pull together and support UH football. CDH wants to be here as evidenced by the $1 mil gift to the end zone facility, let’s rally behind the team.

6 Likes

That’s it! I was racking my brain for that one. I would have gotten after thinking about it a little longer. Harold was a legend.

1 Like

Auburn is P5 but yes that record needs to improve. We get more than a handful of opportunities coming up.

The hate on CDH won’t stop unfortunately by some of our fanbase.

I’m doing all I can to support CDH.

7 Likes

Not with comments like closer to 0-10 Dimel…

SMU loss and lame brain Memphis loss took us right out of a possible conference title. But yeah, beat UL and OU and that is soooo much better.

Sorry but your hero said conference championships were the goal. But he did beat UL smh

Thinking about all of the expansion hype we have discussed.

I have many friends who wre alums of Texas and Texas A&M. The sample size for my opinion is limited to them.

• About half of the Aggie friends were happy to see Tx A&M go to SEC for no other reason than to just get away from Longhorn fans. The other half wasn’t thrilled at all. It felt like the team left them behind.

• None of my Longhorn friends are happy with the move to SEC. They understand the money and maybe security in the move. But their interest in the games has definitely waned.

The scene and buzz in Austin when Alabama played at UT was something UT has not seen in decades. The move to the SEC has re-energized the Longhorn faithful. If UT could have left the B12 this year, they would have.