Tramon Mark Highlights for the Season

Well Carlton just couldn’t hand with Nova. Shead is a better passer than mark too so I don’t think Mark/ Carlton connection would have made a difference IMO. But Marks scoring could have definitely changed that game, but Carlton wouldn’t have been in it.

Mark is better driving to the basket, though. White wasn’t scoring. I think Mark plays that whole second half in that game.

I agree to an extent. Mark is better at driving to score but Shead is better at driving to pass. So I was talking about your point of the mark to Carlton connections. If Shead to Carlton ain’t working, mark to Carlton probably not working either lol. Nova was a Roberts game not a Carlton game

We hit one out of twenty three-pointers in that game. They collapsed on Carlton because there was no fear of the three. Mark’s game is between 12 feet and the basket. Mark would have drawn a lot more attention than Shead’s six-foot floater ever could. I also think Mark ends that game with at least 10 points. You can take away either of Carlton, Edwards, or Whites points and the worst case scenario is still a tie or better if Mark gets 10.

Edwards, Carlton, and White had a combined 10 points primarily because White was attempting 12-foot jumpers. I think Mark goes straight at the hoop. He’s either scoring, dishing, or Carlton has the chance for the RB.