Tramon Mark

His game is nowhere near Harden’s. He is an average outside shooter…right now his big plus are his handles, his driving ability and his aggressive defense.
Up until a week or so ago the Gators were playing without two starters. With those guys back Dickinson avenged an earlier 20 point loss to Ridge Point with a huge two point road win.
Tramon had 24 but also finally got some help from his teammates.
My son watched both games and says that Mark played well in both games, but tried to carry the team by himself the first time out. RP has a decent team and pretty well shut down everyone but Tramon in securing the tourney win.
My son says Tramon is cocky and likes to talk smack to cocky opponents lol. He is very aggressive and doesn’t back down from anyone.
Sounds like my kind of player…

2 Likes

Sounds like a floor general in the making!

1 Like

I know I have to wait. But hearing transition year and next year after a disappointing Football season is excruciating. I was looking forward to basketball season after it. I know theres still alot of season left and we can turn it around but just those words in particular hurt me at my core. Lol

1 Like

57 points doesn’t exactly scream “passive”.

2 Likes

And I also disagree with Butch about his outside shot. He shot lights out during the Cy-Fair Invitational Tournament from 3 point line.

I said most of the so called experts say he is inconsistent with his outside shot. Yes he has had some great games, but he has also had games where he has had to take a zillion shots to score his points. Not knocking the kid at all as he is a steal for this coaching staff. I am very happy he will be a Cougar and plan on watching him play against a terrible Angleton bunch in district play.
I am excited about the direction of this program but at the same time old enough to understand that things do not always work out the way fans expect.
I am not expecting a final four run anytime soon, because those are very tough to accomplish, but at least knowing that you have a team that has a chance to make a deep run makes it so much better on game day!
Coach is slowly filling out his roster with four star players, and that is a good thing. But hey, that hasn’t worked that well at Texas lately, has it. And I thought Shaka was going to put them over the top.
But I do have confidence that Sampson will do a great job and these kids will play hard every night whether they are 2 stars or five stars…

1 Like

He is a streaky shooter, @bigmccoog 's assessment is correct. If he is on he can score like crazy but when he is off his outside shot can look bad. His ceiling will be if he can add strength and become a consistent shooter. He has the potential to be AAC player of the year though.