Tramon Mark

Put this team on his back…would not have happened without his game…he has turned the corner

27 Likes

I dont think his game never left. I think he got away from it being indecisive on offense and jacking up 3’s which aint his game right now.

6 Likes

He is a great team mate and plays his role well. Today he finally came to terms with needing to break from that, and that it was okay. Its wasn’t selfish, he just learned a new way to be a great team player, and he is a better man and player for it. Good for him!

12 Likes

His mid range jumper looked good as well as how he was breaking down the defender and getting fouled.

I hoped a player would step up on offense and one would think it was going to be Jarace but it was Mark who shined tonigt.

4 Likes

You see the vision?:rofl:

I said it in the game thread.

Mark may have a lot of Q in him. Hard to really get going being the third guy.

When Caleb left. What happened to Q? All-American and first rounder.

Marcus leaves after this year. I feel like Tramon is going to shine.

8 Likes

Shead and Sasser on the bench with 4 fouls and Mark took over. Great teammate who took over when his head coach asked him to

7 Likes

For a kid that is as quick as he is, he’s got a great soft touch.

1 Like

For real tramon showed up just when we needed him. Welcome back!

1 Like

Softest Coog touch since Keenum!

3 Likes

Mark got his shot blocked, ran back and made a beautiful interception of the downcourt pass and danced over the cheerleaders. That was a great highlight.

7 Likes

TM put the world on notice that he is as good as anyone.

5 Likes

We gonna need a little Maker’s Mark :tumbler_glass: in celebration of last night.

4 Likes

All I know is Tramon slept damn good last night. What a performance

11 Likes

He was tremendous. I don’t think his game ever left or his identity was lost. I think Sampson runs the offense through Sasser and Walker.

The iso strategy with Mark was a nightmare for Auburn due to their shorter backcourt. And Sampson recognized this before Shead went out. I was surprised Pearl didn’t force the ball out of Mark’s hands at the top by trapping to one side. That would have forced Sharp and Walker to make plays.

I’m excited to see what Mark does when he’s a bigger part of the offense next season.

2 Likes

Showed up, showed out!

Robert Land, a Houston sports talk show host, remarked……

“Tramon Mark got into a phone booth at halftime and came out as Superman”.

7 Likes

Tramon was my student his senior year at Dickinson. We talked UH basketball history a few times. He’s a great young man but kind of reserved and quiet. But when the team needed him, he stepped up and took over.

25 Likes

T-Mark’s performance, I’m sure, gave him a ton of confidence now. I bet he’s biting at the bit for Friday night.

1 Like

T Mark made some money with his performance last night. Good for him. Question is whether he returns next season or declares.