Transfer Portal News 2.0 - Progs ruined another one. Ban Progs ASAP

How many of those votes were just your alt accounts, progs? You know, the ones you have for when you inevitably get banned?

10 Likes

with all the recent commits who is even in the portal that is worth much?

theres yetna, i dont want yetna but i know sampson general likes his game

Olivier Nkamhoua? i heard he is leaning pro and theres no connection that we are even recruiting him
Daimion Collins - if its true the most likely, even though i dont think we need another non shooting big- but we recruited him in HS

most notable stretch 4s in the portal are gone… yetna, collins or someone who isnt very notable

You sound mad… Are u okay, Eric ? Who ate your cereal this morning…

I dont post on a sports forum when I’m mad. lol

Annoyed ?? then lol.

You sound a bit aggressive there lil buddy.

sorry I came off that way. wasnt intentional. just poking fun at your obsession with joprior and proclivity to get banned

1 Like

It’s all good. Just showing my gratitude & love! Trying to go a full day without getting cancel lol.

2 Likes

i lub my coogfans family, including you

1 Like

Oklahoma States 2nd transfer commit.

Tough place to be. Doesn’t work out for many teams.

1 Like

I’ll be camping out in the bushes on Cullen Blvd with binoculars and my camera waiting to see who’s visiting. Any coogfan is welcome. We can make s’mores in green lot.

4 Likes

I asked my source. He has no idea!

You woulda thought something wouldve gotten leaked by now.

If it’s none of these players visiting ill ewallet you $25

Efton Reid, former LSU and Gonzaga forward transfers to Wake Forest

My guess on the player Joprior is mentioning is Damion Collins. Seems like a Sampson type of player and checks all the boxes in being a “defense first” type of player and wants to come back to Texas…Although he’s not really a strech 4 so…

2 Likes

Hes more of stretch 4 than Roberts, tho!

True, not to mention it’s been really quiet in regards to who he’s visiting and had a big loss in the family and Sampson is a great mentor and father type of role for these players. My guess is it’s between UH, TCU, Baylor & Tech…TCU may have an advantage being the closest to Atlanta Texas…

1 Like

Hes a very private person so this fits his MO.

1 Like

Kansas going for portal domination.

Will easily be preseason B12 #1, probably overall preseason #1.

1 Like