Transfer Portal News 2.0 - Progs ruined another one. Ban Progs ASAP

As of a couple years ago, college athletes can retain eligibility and sign with an agent provided that agent is approved and actively regi$tered with the NCAA. WME is a prominent agency so all of their agents are most likely NCAA regi$tered.

2 Likes

Chendall Weaver

Ze’Rik Onyema

Texas made the Elite 8, cause they were old. But also had a culture in place.

Now, the only main returning guys are Tyrese Hunter, Brock Cunningham and Dylan Disu. With potentially (8) newcomers

Rosters can look good on paper, but pieces have to gel. Roles have to be accepted

2 Likes

also because they were talented and deep… 11 of the 13 players were notable players that would start on most teams .they had 5star arterio morris deep bench and morris isnt even bad … you could take away their starters their backups would still be a unit

carr, hunter,allen, disu and mitchell as starters…

G arterio morris -5star recruit
G Sir’Jabari Rice - 5th year senior transfer - starter transfer from NCAA tourney team NMST
G Rowan Brumbaugh - top 100 4star who was redshirted for lack of need
F Brock Cunningham - 4th yr glue glue guy
F Christian Bishop - 4 year starter at tex/creighton - demoted for mitchell

this as a unit would be a competitive team those were just the backups …

their roster downt have that depth, but they have 4 or 5 ships to go… the worrisome part is that they are not tied to any major recruits, if they finishing the rsoter with weaver/onyema type recrutis

Chendell Weaver is like Benedict Matherin on speed.

hes out of eligibility i think

actually i think i read Bishop was done too

when does the portal close again?

edit : March 13 - May 11

Yes. He was at Plymouth i think.

https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Fisher-46083933/high-school-252018/

Big East is going to be salty next year.

1 Like

Could we be hearing something after the combine? Seems like if we don’t hear anything by the end of the month we got hosed again.

1 Like

So what does Dickenson leaving Michigan and Juwan Howard mean? I would think he has (or had) a significant NIL deal with UM. Any insight why he bolted?

Maybe he wants to win. Michigan isn’t trending in the right direction for a winning program. Next year might be their worst roster for awhile.

So Dedan commits on mothers day the 14th. And TP closes on the 11th?

Is the guy really worth it? We’re doing it again…

2 Likes

Just a reminder that the May 11th deadline does not pertain to grad transfers.

6 Likes

Listening to some of the cbb media, he wasn’t happy how Howard gave his son the green light on offense.

Wow!!

Very interesting.

2 Likes

Pretty sure we recruited Zuby