Transgenderism

Oh sure. There are legitimately intersex people out there.

He wasn’t referring to them, I assume.

Most gay males that i have ever met were brought up in a fatherless home…Trannies is a whole new subject…must be so confused and conflicted…that would be a terrible bean to draw in life

I’m just wondering what the idea is on that. Is it a mistake? Does it kill the two genders idea? I can never get answers for things like this from the religious people who are against homosexuality and transgender people. It seems like it destroys most of their main reasoning for being against them.

Catholic Church says whatever trait is dominant then go with that so they do have a stance. Just looked it up.

I’m just amazed that anyone with a presumed college degree would struggle with what bathroom to go into…

Just adding in the conclusion of the author in that article :

Gartrell added that her work “challenges ancient stereotypes and fears” that children would be psychologically harmed by growing up with same-sex parents and the vast majority would be gay themselves. These fears, she said, “hold no water whatsoever.”

Of course this high level summary article doesn’t delve into the statistical data, margin of error, etc.
So I’m not sure how the numbers posted, which seem significant to me, jell with the authors
reported conclusion. 70 vs 88% fort females and 90 vs 98% for males. Obviously the majority
are not effected, so that’s true, but is there something still there ?

What? What in the world does a college degree have to do with anything? Is this going to lead to some wild theory about universities turning people transgender? Weird addition to the thread. They could just pray to the Christian god to ask. Or fire off an email to the Catholic Church who is in direct contact with him. Maybe create a statistical model in R to find out which traits are strongest.

Political party plays a part as well…i would imagine it’s 100% to nothing :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure if serious, sarcastic or just plain silly but I’ll respond. WTH? :thinking:

Ok, I’ll be the one to ask. Do you have your College degree. :rofl::laughing::grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
All in fun coogs2u. Y’all are in some deep stuff here, I tell ya. But doing great job trying to keep it civil so far. Ok , I better run.

#GoCoogs

1 Like

Jess trying to escape after posting in the satellite.

5 Likes

Oh, I can’t stop laughing. Stuff gets me spinning or goes over my head quickly or combination of two. Same w/ politics subjects-- don’t speak on it , if you don’t know what you’re talking about. That would be Me.
And I hope in no way do y’all thk I making light of the Subject you all are discussing-- absolutely not. Definitely can learn thgs just by reading all posts. #Peace

Edit: now if any of y’all want to learn abt the
3-Man Weave , come see me in Basketball thread. :smiley:

This thread is a crock of b.s. A few of you need to pull your heads out of your behinds.

1 Like

Allowing transgenders to compete against women is wrong and should be be banned.
Should an infinite number transform women sports?
Doping is illegal and competitors lose records, medals and ultimately major endorsements.
A transgender competing in women’s sports has by definition a high testosterone number.
Why should an infinite few redefine women sports?
Transgenders want to compete? Then they need to have their own competition.

1 Like

Tranny races

Interesting that no one has addressed this head on from a strict religious interpretation of
the condition. For potential takers of topic here is the old mighty Britannica summary of the
condition: