Tre Williams in Transfer Portal

Funny thing is I brought up the domestic violence dispute Tre had with his ex, and that comment was deleted! Funny, eh

1 Like

One rotten apple can spoil the barrel. We don’t need any of those types.

2 Likes

UT broke up the SWC with their arrogance and control; Arkansas was just the first to bail on those A-Holes. It’s no different than Colorado, Mizzou, and aTm bailing on the B12.

2 Likes

The argument against the Razorbacks would be that of they had stayed Texas doesn’t have wriggle room to start the power plays. Once Arky left they could point to the SWC being a sinking ship even though they were leading the charge in scuttling the ship.

5 Likes

I blame UT and Arky!

2 Likes

Frank Broyles said Arkansas left preemptively because he knew that Texas and A&M were actively looking to move, and he didn’t want Arkansas left holding the short straw (like UH) when the big two left.

It’s too bad we didn’t have better (and more aware) leadership around that time.

1 Like

In some situations you are correct. In my experience playing college football, you can and often need a couple rough around the edges guys who will bring some edginess. But the juice has to be worth the squeeze.

Said another way, be who you can afford to be.

1 Like

I’ve long thought that schools like Houston should focus on outstanding performers from lower tier conferences or juco rather than P5 rejects.

5 Likes

You knew UT was an issue when Nebraska started shopping themselves. They stayed eons in a conference with Oklahoma
but a few years with Deloss Doods would run Attila the Hun off the property.

1 Like