Trevon Stewart uses college career to become entrepreneur

Hopefully I’m not breaking board rules or anything by bumping an almost year old posts but was doing some research to figure out what Trevon was up to and came across this thread.

First off I played (was on the same team with I was 120 lbs and didn’t play much) with trevon in high school. He’s definitely the originator of the jackboy name. Our mascot in high school was the Lumberjacks (jacks for short obviously) and I remember him yelling this frequently when in the locker room and such so that shouldn’t have been hard to prove for him in court.

Secondly I don’t know much about what he got wrapped up in belief wise but he was always a solid dude when I was around him. I remember him hugging my mom when he’d see her and things like that. My family’s white as a bunch of ghosts so if there’s any direct racism involved in what he believes I would be shocked.

Also I’m not sure what ended up coming from all of this but I hope the dudes doing well. I always liked being around him.

7 Likes

Let me add to this as well that I also completely sucked at catching a football which added to me not playing. Lol

2 Likes

Guys Trevor was not fast. Some guys just are not made to be NFL players and safeties in the league can REALLY run. I used to hold my breath when I saw him on an island with receivers.
He had a great SR Sseason and learned how to play to his strengths and also helped we had such a good defense but he did struggle in coverage most of his time here.
Hats off to him for not wasting any time and starting the next journey of his life.

Maybe he was just tapping into the Farahkan market is all.

1 Like