TT Smack Talk

I went to that Cotton Bowl. It was quite cold and icy

1 Like

I was at that game. I was in 6th grade. My brother was a freshman at Tech that year and i spent the night in the dorm… I’ll be back Saturday.

Things to do in Lubbock

1. Tractor racing
  2. Bronco busting
  3. Tumble weed chasing
  4. Cow tipping
  5. Buddy holly museum
2 Likes

UH of played Maryland in the Cotton Bowl that year. The Coogs beat them in Lubbock leaving both with one loss.

2 Likes

Drove through Lubbock a couple of years ago. My first time there. Driving “through” was enough for me.

1 Like

True story. I had some good friends from my hometown. They worked for the same company. I think it was an auction company that one of their dad’s owned. They were cowboy types, the kind that wear western-style clothes most of the time. Just salt of the earth, good, simple people. Drank Lone Star and listened to George Strait. Anyway they went to Lubbock for some reason and every western-style bar wouldn’t let them wear their cowboy hats inside. Anyway, I’ll never forget what one told me: “That’s the most fake-a____ Texas town I’ve ever been to. Hell, even Austin won’t kick you out if a honky-tonk for wearing a cowboy hat!”

1 Like

During his radio show CDH said dont touch the tortillas. The TT fans store them down their pants prior to throwing them.

What is wrong with those people?

1 Like

During his radio show CDH said dont touch the tortillas. The TT fans store them down their pants prior to throwing them.

What is wrong with those people

Probably some type of treatment for their jock itch. :joy:

That Raider Rash is tough. Guess they will try anything to squelch that fire.

1 Like

Ask Coach Mike Leach about TT administration’s honesty and integrity. He’ll burn a hole through your ear.

1 Like