Tulane @Houston This Fri

Spread should be out early since it is a Fri game.

1 Like

We almost certainly have more talent than SoMiss.

I see a victory, though we may make it closer than need be.

2 Likes

Wow, we went from being the best G5 team to this.

14 Likes

Our defense has shown to be terrible at any kind of run option let alone a running QB. I am not liking this matchup even be worse if Mutin and Parrish are not playing.

7 Likes

I will guess Tulane -3.5 as the opening line.

1 Like

If Holgorsen loses, who was the last Cougar coach to lose to Tulane twice?

Tulane beat KState on the road last week and held them to 10 points. KState has 34 @OU. Cannot start sluggish and dig another hole.

2 Likes

People were saying we’d lose to Rice because they had just beaten a team that had a long win streak.

Somehow that didn’t work out.

In the end…we are more talented than Rice…and more talented than Tulane.

1 Like

Dimel and Helton. But to be fair I see only two games prior to 1996.

Dana Dimel for the win.

Winsipedia is your friend.

Love that site. That is how I got the answer.

1 Like

And UH is only 5-3 in the last 8 games vs Tulane despite being 19-7 all-time

2 Likes

Fritz is a good coach, I would not be surprised if Tulane comes in here and spanks our hineys next week, we are not a good football team

14 Likes

Tulane beat K State which just beat OU in Norman. Not the same Tulane these days.

5 Likes

Also just lost to a CRAPPY SoMiss team.

I ain’t skeered.

5 Likes

3rd home game in a row, 2-2 record, barely squeaked by Rice, Friday 6pm start. Over/under 10K fans in stands at game time?

I say after Dana’s post-game tirade,18k butts in seats.

Fans aren’t deciding whether to come to the games based on a post-game interview. If anything, that just takes its place on the list of known Coogfan excuses.

If we’re not ranked, our attendance sucks. If our opponent isn’t ranked, it sucks more. And if both teams are unranked and the opponent doesn’t bring fans, well……

None of this fan drama moves the needle.

8 Likes

The problem is this pattern we are in of the same issues…if that doesn’t drastically get better by Friday we could be in for another rude awakening.

1 Like