Tune

Look it up Dan…hell ask your mom…she looks way smarter than you

Ummmmmm. No.

I don’t dislike Tune, but after watching over 50 years of Cougar football, I disagree.

9 Likes

Mullins, Nobles, and Davis are all on that top list too.

2 Likes

Different era with fewer games on a running team. Davis’ teams won championships. 'nuff said.

3 Likes

We’re talking about QB’s…Davis was on a running team for a reason…and give Tune time…he may have a couple Championships before it’s over

Why do so many discount Danny Davis? He led us to a higher final standing than anyone else.

11 Likes

He was a Good QB on a great team

I said off the top of my head. So hard to name a top 5 angain not a knock to tune or anyone else, I could probably list 9 or 10 and wouldnt be mad about any of them being “top 5” I get its fun to play the ranking game as a fan, but I really think we should just enjoy Tune’s run for what it is and dont try to compare it to others till he’s done. Who knows what else is in store for this young man.

2 Likes

The QB is what makes the offense successful or not in a veer attack. So if “Davis” was “good” then we only had a “good” offense during his tenure. And to that I would strongly disagree.

4 Likes

The ball could have been thrown to the back of the endzone where only Herslow would have a chance to catch it

1 Like

well hell, he’s been here about 10 yrs!!

GO COOGS

My List

Andre
Case
Danny
Ward
Elston
Klingler
Kolb

3 Likes

Exactly… he was back peddling on his heels with extreme pressure and threw a ball 50 yards in the air that only the receiver could catch

Good lord…did you pull that out of your Arse or from the actual stat sheet…you have Colb 6th…that’s laughable

Look at what Tune has accomplished with arguably the worst set of receivers we’ve had in decades

1 Like

I’m going with a combination of tangibles and intangibles. Like big game performance, awards not just stats

2 Likes

Mullins over Ward and Elston was a relief qb

Sometimes the QB makes the receiver…in the last 10 years have we really had any receivers do well at the next level in the NFL?

Tune has benefited from a pretty weak schedule. He’s nowhere near the class of Keenum, Kolb, Ware, Klinger or Ward. If he goes out and engineers a win against Cincinnati he’ll earn a lot of respect. Pulling for him to continue to improve and make a name for himself next season.

6 Likes