TV for OK State game?

I will be at the game. But asking for my father who couldn’t make the trip with us. Will the game be on FOXSORTSSW?

No it will be on FoxSportsOK . Should be able to get it if gets FoxSW. Ch 675 if DirecTV customer.

1 Like

I have Comcast and it shows to be on Fox Sports Southwest Channel 637 at 3:00 PM Saturday.

2 Likes

Yes. Best to check depending on which Provider you have. But it will be in area of chs where you find ATTSportsHouston, FoxSW etc

Direct TV 640-1 and 669-1 also, according to my menu . . . . .

Have direct tv but not package with 675, will it be on fox sports go app?

It shows as an option on the Fox Sports Go app for Sat,

It’s showing on the schedule for Fox Sports Southeast so I might actually get to watch it here in Tennessee. I was planning on going to bw3s and seeing if they had fsoklahoma.

Dish channel 447 3 pm

It’s also on Hulu.

1 Like

That’s fox tomorrow at 3:30 on FSSW? Asking for my father who couldn’t make it to Stillwater

3:00 p.m. The game is being broadcast by FoxSportsOK. Seems like multiple feeds will be picking up game. Check your Provider to see if they carry FoxSportsOk or someone else that might be picking up broadcast. All I know is ch 675 for DirecTV will carry. See posters comments above to see other options.

It is on Hulu right?

Comcast (Fox Southwest) 3:00 channel 637

I don’t get any of channels that is broadcasting it on my package with direct tv, so off to Buffalo Wild Wings in San Antonio for me

COUGAR2019 - Yes it will be on Hulu

If AT&T is your provider it’s on 1756.

1 Like

The games on Hulu? If so where do I find it

FS Southwest

Is this under some category?