TV Series

Ohh let me go find him. Love me some Pablo Cruise!!! See it’s coming out of ya Pollard. I can see it.

1 Like

Anyone watching Barry? What was up with the last episode?

Right there with you on LRB. Hold on while I go put on my training bra…

1 Like

OT

Christopher Cross
Or
Gerry Rafferty

???

It’s in the future, I suppose.

Silo is fantastic, yes a well worn dystopian trope, but the visuals and acting are superb. The sets are dripping with details. A weekly though, so its frustrating to watch.

2 Likes

So do you think the air is really poisonous?

I think it’s in their suits.

Good theory…

But dint the sheriff take his mask off?

My first thought was that it was going to be like the movie “The Village” where the elders were scaring the community into thinking they lived in this small protected world.

Didn’t he start choking while he had his helmet on?

Yeah, it may have been enough by that point to poison him. It could be something given to him before too. Am I remembering there is some sort of smoke or vapor they are hit with?

My question if who is doing it? Is it judicial?

Hmm, will have to re-watch…don’t remember.

I know when they we’re fixing the generator there was that blip when the power kicked off and the people in the dining area saw the green fields.

So HBOMax is no more. They renamed it Max. What a dumb name. My app no longer works. I was sharing with my parents, since they are old school with DirectTV (ATT). Now it’s now working. Might have to, gulp, pay for it. So much for cutting the cord.

Just download the new max app and log in with the same info. That’s all I had to do.

Does Cinemax have a “max” as well?

1 Like

As teenager i loved late night SkinaMax

2 Likes

hmm, I’ll have to check again. But it wasn’t letting me. I’ll bet my Dad changed the password by accident.

I just downloaded the Max app. It knew my user id and password from the HBOMax app.

2 Likes

Did you guys get HBO max as a subscription or through your tv provider.

I get mine bundled free with the home fiber download package I have with att.

Edit….nothing is free, I just like to make believe like it is. :sunglasses:

1 Like