U of H - Rice Tickets

I just purchased 4 tickets for the U of H - Rice game from the Rice ticket office as they put the single game tickets on sale today. Seats are on the 30 / 35 yard line on the Rice side of the stadium as we wanted the West side to be in the shade at game time. If you buy through U of H you will be on the East side in the sun. Also away game tickets during regular season are not like bowl tickets as there is no benefit to U of H.

1 Like

I never buy away game tickets from UH. The seats are always terrible.

Going thru the away school is definitely the way to go.

2 Likes

Costco has any 2 Rice home game tickets for $50. I’m sure we can sit anywhere we want in that stadium. Last time we play there, I think I spend more time in the air conditioning restroom than in the stand.

I keep telling ya, drive thru WEST U n you will see couple of tiks on some windshields of vehicles. Abt to head that way. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning:

2 Likes

Same here. I enjoy watching football too much to do it from the top corner of the end zone. The only thing to realize about that is that you’ll most likely be seated around opponent’s fans, so I always make a point to be gracious and talk to the folks around me so they know right away I’m not there to start trouble.

Do the dance right away to let them know that you are just there to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.

3 Likes

I’ve done worse moves than that at a game. My poor wife…

1 Like

Are you being serious? Because I’ll do it

1 Like

Hehe. Nah I was joking that Rice season ticket holders rather give away tiks then see Coogs whipped the Owls. :grin:

2 Likes

The only tickets I tend to see in West University are speeding tickets that their overzealous cops give out. There’s probably no worse speed trap in Houston.

3 Likes

Go to Ticketmaster and buy General Admission tickets on the West Side upper deck for $25….best deal in town!

1 Like

For Rice gm ? Nvm

it’s true east side will be in the sun the first quarter, sun should duck behind the grandstands after that and sets about the start of the second half