UCF actually has a clear path to the Playoff now

Who the #$# wants UCF to win out?!?

I want them to get the crap stomped out of them at the CCG…by us.

Screw UCF!

Them making the playoffs doesn’t elevate us…it just starts a new narrative: “Who will snatch UCF from AAC.”

I want to beat the sh#$# out of UCF and leave no doubt they aren’t ready for the playoffs because they have our boot hanging out of their a#$#.

For the love of everything quit dreaming up these torturous scenarios where you’re rooting for UCF to go undefeated and make the playoff.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter. The fix is in.

1 Like

OU dumped Mike Stoops and put in Ruffin. There defense is getting better every week. It is going to be read hard to beat them up there.

I’ll just be glad when this one-sided UCF bromance is over.

The whole point of a 4-team playoff was not to screw the g5. It was to keep the season from running on another two weeks.
The g5 was screwed when the media (ESPN) “invented” the mythical p5.

They’re two different concepts, interrelated, but constructed for different reasons.

3 Likes

No, the plain truth is that this has long been a money grab by the largest, most powerful teams and their related conferences. It’s nothing more, nothing less. All roads & concepts lead directly back to the teams with the largest stadiums and fan-bases actively working to hoard most of the TV money.

3 Likes

When can you come take a look at my bridge?

1 Like

Trusting their system is like trusting the devil with your life, or trusting that a Gator wouldn’t eat your arm if you stuck it in his mouth, or trusting that a king cobra wouldn’t bite you if you danced around it…there are certain people and organizations you can’t trust. Would you trust a thief with your at check???

We can only control what we can control. Win out the schedule. Win the AAC. Win the bowl game.

NY6 Bowl or not, the goal is to finish this season 13-1.

1 Like

UCF NEVER HAD CLEAR PATH TO PLAY-OFF. As long as UCF has to play UH and my Coogs continue to win end of story. Coogs #1-0!

6 Likes