UCF at Cincy tonight 7pm - ESPN

This is must see TV for a Coog fans.

Hoping for a great game by Cincy. Also would strengthen the conference overall to have Cincy win. UCF isn’t going to the playoffs and will still be in the top 25 at year’s end. We need first tier strength.

4 Likes

Astros vs Rays @ at 1pm. UCF vs Cincy @ 7pm. Good day for Houston sports fans.

8 Likes

Could turn out to be another Temple/ECU game …

ECU looking decent until their offense “petered” out and their bicycling chimpanzee pirates providing electricity ran out of bananas …

UCF still smarting from the Pitt game and that last seconds 4th down TD pass … they probably won’t be smarting tonight …

It seems Temple could be the only thorn in their patootie left this season … save for the championship game …

UCF might honestly blow them out. Cincy’s pass protection is bad and UCF’s run defense from a statistical standpoint is surprisingly good.

UCF is only allowing 119 yards rushing per game. Cincy will eventually be forced to keep up by passing against an above average UCF passing defense( ranked 45th) .

However, UCF is going to face the best secondary it’s faced all year. Cincinnati is ranked 15th in the country in passing yards allowed. Even so, only one team might be one-dimensional this evening and it won’t be UCF.

Definitely see UCF as the winner but Vegas sees something in this game that gives them doubts. Only UCF -3.5 this morning.

2 Likes

True. Might have to go back and watch that Pitt game and see what they picked up on.

Edit:

Yes Vegas might be onto something. How is it Pitt’s offense couldn’t score against anyone else but UCF? Should we be pulling for Cincy in an upset now?

2 Likes

huge game!

1 Like

Rooting for Cincy, brain says UCF.

6 Likes

There’s a chance we will have to face one of these two teams twice this year unless Temple wins the east.

3 Likes

Hope cincy destroys them. Their fan base needs to be humbled.

The spread is throwing me for a loop. Like I mentioned in the thread about the line for our next game, still not sure what to think of Cincy.

1 Like

I like drinking early on Fridays too.

6 Likes

Who’s watching?

3 Likes

Present

1 Like

Cinci running a 3 man front. Commentators mentioned it was specifically for this game.

3 Likes

Great energy out in Cincy!

1 Like

Cincy bailing them out.

1 Like

UCF QB has a sporadic throwing motion. Missing a handful of passes but the Cinci 3 man front is letting UCF run. The DC needs to go back to their bread and butter.

1 Like

Woah!

1 Like

I think he’s down. Cincy ball

2 Likes