UCF @ Coogs Prediction Thread

UH opens as -8 favorite.

3 Likes

It will be more than that. We beat them by 9 at their place. Another sell out, plus the hype of Game Day. Our boys are going to be fired up. Coogs win this one by 15+. I’ll go with 82 - 65 Coogs.

2 Likes

84-71 coogs win

1 Like

We’ll have a 16 point lead that shrinks at the end to within 6 with a couple minutes to go. Final score 79-72.

3 Likes

72-60 coogs! UCF is now 30th in net…would this count as a quad 1 win or quad 2 because they would drop a few spots?

1 Like

We’ve only given up 70+ 3 times this year so I’ll go 75-63.

1 Like

78-64.

1 Like

Coogs by 1

4 Likes

Probably depends on how close the final score is. They might actually move up if they lose by 2 on the road to a top 5 team.

1 Like

Coogs by about 7!

1 Like

Coogs 80-64

1 Like

82-73 the good guys

1 Like

Coogs win 83-72

1 Like

Coogs-- 77-65.

1 Like

Coogs 65-59

1 Like

This game is huge, this is the conference championship game in my opinion.
Unfortunately, UCF is on a tear and are peaking at the right time.
Factors,

1. We got in Thursday at 4 am and may not have our legs back yet.
  2. Regardless of the beat down that was an exhausting undisciplined game at ECU.
  3. Inherent distractive hubbub of college game day.

UCF 70-68. Sorry guys.

We play hard all the time so being more fired up and beating them badly doesn’t really ring with me. If anything they will have to be able to calm there nerves and play smart at the same time.
We are playing a confident team who is on a roll and just need to stay grounded enough to be really for any adversity.

1 Like

As for tired legs, UCF had to travel home the same night before making the teip to Houston. Their players also had to log more min/person than we did vs ECU. The short recovery between games is to our advantage the same as Temple had the advantage when we played in Philadelphia.

3 Likes

I’m just hoping Landon can get on the floor and gets some shots. 1000 baby. Lifetime milestone.

3 Likes

One shot. One three point shot. Beautiful!

1 Like