Just win, baby!

3 Likes

We win. Period.

2 Likes

Coogs 75-65.

1 Like

Coogs win 82-63.

1 Like

Please don’t put any money on it. Btw, who’s on a tear? UH 13-1 in conference with 12 game win streak. UCF 11-4 in conference with a 2 game win streak. No one is saying it will be easy. Winning is hard but if you want to give the nod to the team that’s on a tear, it’s UH baby! Go Coogs!

2 Likes

Coogs win 85-78.

1 Like

73-66 Coogs hard fought game

1 Like

Coogs too close the goal to lose now. Coogs 75 UCF 58.

Coogs 67, Knights 54.

We will get UCF’s best shot…the Knights are playing very well right now and gave Cincy all it wanted on the road. Have won four of last five and desperately need a quad one win to make the tourney…with time running out we had better be ready…that said, Coogs hustle, the crowd roars and UH wins, 71-65

Foulfest on the way.

1 Like

That’s what I’m concerned about assuming they blow lots of whistles. That said, we did go at Tacko aggressively in Feb game at UCF and his minutes were very limited.

I think other item to watch is whether our guards are cleaning up the glass or if UCF is able to work around our bigs boxing out to get offensive boards.

All I want to see is Jarreau posterize Tacko. And a win.

74-69 Good Guys

83-69 Coogs

Unfortunate props, Tom.

1 Like

Well Tom, you had us all beat…and someone did score 69, but it was UCF, all they needed for the win.

Just got back home from the game… we will learn from this and use it against Cinci. Not making that prediction…lesson learned .

2 Likes